- This grand Kerarapon home plan is filled with special touches not ordinarily found in Kenyan homes.
- These include a flat roof plan, built-in banquettes for seating at the bay window in the master suite and in the casual dining nook off the kitchen.
- Lovely coffered ceilings add detail to the ceilings of the banquet hall, family room and bedroom 2 and 3.
- The family can use the office as bedroom 4 if desired, since it comes with a private bathroom.
- A huge walk-in closet with center island lies off the master bathroom and makes the master suite special.
- The upper-floor loft has wonderful views of the banquest hall below and comes with a wet bar plus access to a second-floor terrace